From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 14:39:31 -0700
A young boy named Teddy arrived today.  And everybody here just loves
him!  The little chunky monkey romped over the bridge with a big silly
grin on his face.  That belly was so cute, I just had to rub it.  And
when I did, the rainbow grew a little brighter.  So I took him over to
some others who were snorkling through some daiseys.  "Hey you weangels,
watch this!" And I rubbed his tummy again.  And the bow grew brighter
for a minute yet again.  After the intial "ooo effect", I was nudged
aside while everyone gave it a try.  "My mom calls me Teddy!  And she
loved my cute little tummy.  I wonder why that happens when you rub it
up here," he wondered.

We were quite busy.  Everybody wanted to meet Teddy.  And everybody
wanted to give that cute little tummy a rub with their paw.  And each
time they did, the bow sparkled, and everyone's eyes reflected the light.
It was when I saw the reflection in everyone's eyes that I realized why
Teddy was here.

"Teddy, I think I know why that happens now," I said.  "Watch everybodies
face when someone touches you," I told him.  So after some kits bounced
forward to touch the sweet Teddy boy, he watched their faces.  He saw all
the colors of the bow sparkle in their eyes, and their faces light up.
"Wow, look at that.  That's how I felt on the inside when mom touched
me," he said.  I smiled and said, "Right, you brighten up those little
souls just like your mom did for you.  You bring so much joy to anyone
that touches you, that it makes the rainbow bridge glow brighter.  Like
a ray of sunshine down on earth, you touch everyone.  From here on in,
you'll touch everyone the same way that your mom touched you on Earth."
He was blown away that he could ever make anyone feel as good as his mom
made him feel, and that he'll be able to see that in others faces for all
of eternity.

Sandee