From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 11:54:48 -0500
It's time again to send out THANKS for all those that help us by surfing
iGive, send out our SayIt card, donations and support.  Please know that
even though you may not hear from me often, I do think of all of you and
the kind things you do and your donations do help and I am very
appreciative.

On Saturday, I received at home a surprise mother's day gift - a plant that
was left on our doorstep by the local flower company.  The card read from
the ferrets.  Thank you for thinking of me to whoever sent this beautiful
gift.  I also received a beautiful procelain Russian weasel with an egg in
it's mouth from a friend.  Thank you too for remembering me on this special
day.

Many times we take things for granted.  Sometimes just smiling at a friend
or even at stranger can brighten their day.  A kind word, even when we are
feeling a bit grumpy, can make a world of difference to someone.  Please,
try to be kind to others.

And to make this ferret related.... I'm working with two serious biters
right now.  The other night I couldn't find Nibbles so I left her out of
the cage when I went to bed.  Not a good idea.  It was around midnight
when she woke me up with a bite to my nose.  Not a bad bite, just enough to
make her point (literally).  I shook my head and she fell to the floor.  I
peered over the side and there she was looking up at me with a "GOTCHA!"
look on her face.  I groggily grabbed the linatone, picked her up and
gently put her in her cage.  Of course by that time the other ferrets heard
my stumbling around in the darkness so they decided it must be snack time
so I was up for another 30 minutes feeding recipe.  Gotta love em, one and
all. :-)

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services