Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 00:51:56 -0400
Am in-between since not being a subscriber here.  Only read a few posts
every few months.  If a business wants to support ferret shelters, it's
their choice and only theirs.  We have used Totally Ferret, LAvian,
different versions of 8 in1 and Iam Kitten, with a few other brands.  The
first three our 10 ferrets enjoy eating and we are talking kits from 6-12
months old.  Even at 2+ years old, the first three are their choices and
the rest is dug out of the bowl.  Who are we to say which is a better
food for the ferret to eat.  Started with LAvian, went to 8 in 1 and then
Totally Ferret.  All will eat them along with Iams.  Have got to tell you,
add liquid vitamin E and you might be shocked in their fur coat.  We are
totally amazed with the food and added vitamin E every two weeks makes
their fur as soft as, well don't know.  Have never toughed soft fur in my
life.

This is our opinion and only ours.
lod