Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 23:48:02 -0400
Shelter friend Angie Chappell is a member of The Lazy Hammock, a ferret
board. The Lazy Hammock has been sponsoring a raffle for Claudia for
the last several years! There are really great prizes and every penny
goes to help Claudia and all the ferrets in her care. The rescue's vet
bill is very high from many serious surgeries and some very serious
illnesses. If Claudia can help a ferret she will and wil always do what
she can to make that ferret well again. She works for our vet (one of
the best vets in the country!) as a vet tech so all the ferrets in her
care get the best vet care possible.

Here is the link that gives you all the information you will need to
purchase raffle tickets. Let me know if you need any further
information or you can email Angie at: [log in to unmask]

<http://thelazyhammock.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=sheltersrescues&thread=10555&page=1#122489>

As always thank you for your continued support in the hard times
because what would we do without our ferret shelter!!!

Lisa Vible
Oxford Ferret Rescue Volunteer
AFA Education Director