From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:52:36 -0700
I am pleased to announce the addition of several judges to the Ferrets
of the FML Calendar Photo Contest.  I am pleased to announce that Mike
Janke, Dr. Jerome Murray, Dr. J. Moorman-Roest and Bob Church have all
agreed to be judges!

I am also happy to announce that through the generosity of the Oberlin
College Computer Store and the International Ferret Congress, a Grand
Prize will be awarded to the winner the Ferrets of the FML Calendar
contest!  Not only will the photo with the most votes be put on the cover
of the calendar, but the winner will also receive a brand new digital
camera!

Please check out all the rules and the info about the camera by visiting:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html

Deadline to enter the contest is Sept. 1st so get your entries in soon!!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters