From:
Jim - Primary Host of Custom 12 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 1995 22:43:09 -0500
My ferret, Squeaker, had been away from his brother for nearly 4 months.
This past weekend, we reintroduced them to each other. His brother, Mickey,
is much larger than Squeaker, and twice as strong. Mickey quickly jumped on
Squeak and started to bite his ears, quite roughly I might add. Squeak
decided he had enough of this guy and ran for cover in my arms. We tried to
put Mickey's face close to Squeak, only to discover Squeak turned his head
away and cowered into my chest.

I wish they could play together, but Squeaker just wants nothing to do with
Mickey; all he wants is for me to hold him and he loves to play rough, but
with me only.

Any suggestions on how to get them together???

Jim