From:
Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:46:52 -0500
>well i know that i should either give her a jet or get her spayed.  well
>spaying i wont do.  and the jet she gets she gets outta heat but then
>RETURNS TO THE HEAT!  the weather hee is hot, and she is always in heat.
>now do u get the problem?

The real problem here is the human who refuses to do the right thing for
his ferret.  Is there anyone in Israel (Bev?) who has actually seen and/or
talked to this miserable excuse for a person?  If he/she lives with
his/her parents, can someone persuade the parents to give the ferret to a
responsible person before Matan kills her?  (Yes, I realize that it's not
actually killing, but in my opinion, letting an animal die because you
cannot/will not do the right thing is just as bad.)

Matan, you have not given us one good reason why you refuse to get your
jill spayed.  It sounds like selfishness to me.

Sara Petersen
FURRY (and all the neglected and abused ferrets who come here and wonder
where their humans went!)