From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:44:26 -0400
Kim,

It is my understanding that you DO know who the other rescue is that
took the ferrets out of the Miller's House of H**L.

The person was called by the Millers to come and collect ferrets from
certain breeders so that they could be returned, and only those ferrets
were aloud to be revmoved from the Millers's house although 4 were NOT
returned.

As far as someone working with the Millers to increase their numbers,
WHO knows. If the millers are breeding their jills everytime they come
into season, then I can see how their numbers would increase WITHOUT
outside help If the Millers bred 5 jills two times within this last
year and eack jill had 8 kits that survived, that would increase their
numbers by 80 ferrets added to the 10 they already had. So what I'm
getting at?

Also, what SOS donations are you speaking of? The other ferret rescue
to my knowledge did everything themselves without any help from an
outside source to feed, alter, got medical attention and care for the
ferrets they rescued. I know Dawn had helped placed some of the ferrets
as I adopted a couple of them.

The main thing is the ferrets last year HAD been rescued from the
Millers and that's all that realy counts.

As far as I know, you were the only 2 rescues that actually took and
rescued any of the Millers ferrets.

Debi