From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 20:58:57 -0500
I hope everyone faxed Dr. Laura today!  Several people at work listen to her
so they were on alert for any reference to the mail or ferrets.  NOTHING.
Maybe tomorrow.  We will check it again.

We have the neatest new addition to our house!  A new house for the ferrets.
My husband made a two level, about three feet high and two by two wide.  It
is completly covered with carpet inside and out to protect the fuzzies from
any wood.  There are only three windows and one door so there is plenty of
privacy.  Burglar likes to carry all the stuffed animals into the house and
then doesn't want Missitoo to come in so then they wrestle and have a good
time.  Great house and great fun!!!!

Love and Fuzzies Kisses
Penny, Burglar, Flower, Missitoo, Blossom