Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:16:47 -0500
hi folks, silvermitt here.  yesterday, i got a call while i was asleep and
it was a girl, elisa balcon, asking if i could take her ferret.  seems that
someone told her she need to get her soon to be born child a pet.  I JUST
DONT GET THESE IDIOTS WHO TELL SOMEONE WITH NO EXPERIENCE TO GET A
FERRET... ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE"S STILL PREGNANT AND NOT SURE ABOUT KEEPING
AFTERWARDS!!!!  ok, not that that steam vented out.....*takes a deep
breath* if someone in the evansville, indiana or henderson, kentucky area..
or even a bit further away(i would try to help get the ferret to you) is
interested, please call me at 270-830-6982 or at 270-869-8142.  the ferret
is a one yr. old female, descented and fixed, apparently a sterling or lt.
silver as the note i recieved says white with black highlights.  she wants
$125 for cage, toys, collar, tags, and ferret.  when asking about it from
my sis in law who spoke to her, seems she will come down on the price as
long as it gets a decent home.  it would seem that my local vet knows how
much i love my ferrets, and told her about me..hoping i would take the
little girl.  unfortunately, i have 5 now, and another would not be a good
idea as it would start to become unmanageable to upkeep them comfortably
and probably become crowded in the cage...even for a big midwest cage.  if
anyone has an interest in this little silvergirl, please email me or call
me immediately, her landlord is telling her to get rid of it or cough up
another $250 for pet deposit.  yeah i know, she should have checked into it
first, but we all make mistakes, liveable or otherwise.  i will give out
her phone number to whomever wants her or is willing to help get her to a
shelter not already loaded up.  i ask you folks this: whatever you do,
don't lecture her about how "stupid it was to get a ferret when ...".
she already knows she goofed and doesnt want anything to happen to the
ferret anymore than you or i.  i am goingto talk to her today and see what
i can do to help out(as in maybe temp.  keep her until a kind heart steps
forward).  if by chance she finds someone to take her first, i will
immediately email the fml list to let you all know.  thanks and hugs to
all---

malissa dillion
p.s.---hi to the peterson's and lissette, nice to meet you all....

[P.P.S.]
my new email addy is [log in to unmask]
i no longer use campuscw.net

if any email has been sent to me at this addy, i cant get it!!  please
resend it to the bluelight special above

have a nice day and wear a seatbelt :)
malissa