From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:05:41 -0500
Well, so far, the Giving Tree has blessed this shelter in wonderful ways!

Uzi wants to thank his secret Santa for the early presents, and he really
likes the new bed and the box of toys!  The chew weasels are a hit!

Lucas was especially blessed with brand new wheels, which he will try out
ASAP!  Christopher and Lucas were blessed with a large box of bedding,
food, toys and treats.

We here at the shelter are looking forward to watching Lucas tear around
on his new mobility enhancer!  We would also like to extend our
condolences to the secret Santa for their recent loss.

Thank you everyone for making some special shelter babies VERY happy!
Gail, shelter slave

"Help the Helpless"
Exotic rescue, rehab and placement
http://www.scalesandtails.org
Reptiles and ferrets...we need your help!