From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:17:08 -0800
Dear All,
I am writing this to remind you all to be thankful for what you have
today, for who knows what tomorrow brings.  All the joys, and sorrows
one could bear.

Joanne Ruffner and her family are mourning the loss of Jairess, and she
has given me permission to post her mailing address for anyone who would
wish to send a card to the family, IMO Jairess.

Joanne has sent me a beautiful movie, Psalm 23.  I am not sure if i can
send to the fml, but w/try as it is very touching, knowing what i have
through my correspondence w/Joanne, this child was loved.  She & her
family are hurting right now with this loss, and i myself felt that
ecards, are just a little too impersonal, but respond as you are able, if
you may/or wish to.  We are all united, in family, through our love for
our ferrets, but through these wonderful little beings we have united
ourselves, in friendship, love, compassion, understanding, our joys and
our own sorrows.  Please take a moment from your busy life and say a
prayer for this family, and Jairess.  Send a card, and tuck a dollar for
them, if you can, Jairess's mommy stayed home with her & her daddy
suffered with his work from all that was happening to his beloved child.
They have a young one at home still, that has to deal with the loss of a
beloved sister.  But, most of all, remember them in your prayers if that.
The card & donation request come from me, NOT from the family.  I would
do it for anyother, that i have come to know, through the FML.  My heart
goes out to Joanne and her family at this time of loss.

Send  your card to:
IMO Jairess
Jonnie & Jerry
c/o Joanne Ruffner
289 Patton Street
Huachuca City, AZ 85616

Respectfully
donna

[Moderator's note: The movie itself wouldn't come through on the FML
but here is a link to it for anyone interested.  BIG]

Click here:
http://www.interviewwithgod.com/playprayer.htm
Psalm 23 Flash Movie The Lords Prayer