Subject:
[log in to unmask] (Diane M. Taylor)
From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:02:07 -0700
HSU is upgrading their system and email sent to me at the [log in to unmask]
will more then likely bounce back to you if you try to reach me there.
It is going to be this way till Monday Computer Services informed us
today.  So anyone that wants to talk to me about the Maltese Ferret
Pennies will need to email me at the following addy please:

Rusty continues his upward climb and I am so very happy.  I had one heck
of a day today so I am going to relax and let the gang out to cheer me
up.  Take care and everyone have a great weekend.

Diane and The Rus-Man