Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:16:22 -0400
Poor Snowy ... poor YOU! I'm so sorry this happened with your ferret.
So sorry. You are doing great with what you have done so far. You
really have.

I'm thinking very positive thoughts right now, because of all times
of the year ... well Snowy has a lot going for him/her. There is no
freezing rain or snow this time of year. The nights are gorgeously
cool. The days are not too hot. There is no drought. It's all very
perfect in KY right now. You have that on your side. You don't have
your back up against the wall with Snowy, I promise you.

This is a wonderful little resource:
http://www.geocities.com/neverforeverland/

The site is a heartwarming, relaxing place to go. There are tips
there on what to do when your ferret gets lost. You can read about
the little ferret, Eppy, owned by Donna C here on the FML, and how
he was miraculously recovered. He inspired the whole concept of
Neverforeverland, and his story inspired others to tell their stories
which has helped countless others. There are three sections there
besides the tips. Stories about hope. Stories about recovery. Stories
of loss. All are valuable in one way or another to those who have lost
ferrets. The site, more importantly, tries to reach peole BEFORE they
loose their ferrets so they know what to do. Those first hours, and
how you react is important.
Read here, to see why!!
http://www.geocities.com/neverforeverland/foundferret.html

I don't see a very important story on this site that was shared with
the community, however. That would be Chris Matlick's story about her
ferrets loss and recovery. It's every bit as phenomenal as Donna's.
They are both very different stories, so it's important to read about
both. Chris has done a lot in educating others along with Donna about
what to do to recover ferrets. She has spoken at a symposium and
written articles in the past about how to use every imaginable resource
to find your ferret. The two of them have it down to a fine art, I tell
you.

Wolfy

ps, Kat? Is there a way for you to move these pages to your current
site? I get so afraid, because as you well know, Geocities has a bad
habit of making web sites go "poof". It would be terrible to loose
this very special and helpful site.
[AOL also has a bad habit of rejecting e-mail with geocities links in
them! BIG]

Pss, Chris? Do you have a link to anywhere that describes what you went
through with your ferret, or to any place where you've written about
how to recover them? Maybe you and Kat can get together.

Sean and Rocky,
Experience the love:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html

[Aikidoferret, go check it out and see