Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:37:14 -0400
Greetings,

I am unable to answer all of my emails personally.  Do to so many and this
being a work email addy.  So I hope none of you mind if I just say my
thanks here.  I would like to thank everyone who has responded to my call
for help with the wishful thinking and the good luck wishes along with some
good ideas.  Some new ideas have come in that I will try.  I would let you
know where you can find them in Lower Michigan if I am able to find them.

Melanie Mullins
6 fuzzies, 3 cats, 1 dog and 1 spider