From:
Jeannette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:59:46 -0700
Debbie,

I bought something called a Kitty Diplomat that you put under your doors to
stop the digging.  You could probably go to a hardware store that sells
plastic carpet runners and cut it to fit under the door and would work just
as well.  They are clear plastic with spikes on the underside and are cut
to fit around the door frame.  It stickes out a couple of inches out of the
front and back of the door.

At first, one of my ferrets tried to dig the carpet in front of the mat.
But when it didn't seem to budge, she gave up before she did any more
damage.

Good luck!

Jeannette