Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:48:53 EDT
I must say that I am sorry that our organization's disagreeements have
cluttered the boards they way they did. I think that the vast majority
of these posts should have been done off the board via personal emails.
It is only damaging for both parties to bicker on a public board. As
organizations with common goals, we should put aside our differences
not work against each other. We are all part of a ferret community and
we should maintain a professionalism to keep that community strong.
We do not all have to agree on everything but we should respect each
other.

I would like to personally apologize to all of your FMLers who had to
be a party to this "should have been" personal argument. Both of our
organizations have shows coming up......LOS on August 22nd and AFA on
August 29th. I would like to say that I wish AFA well in their show
and we I hope that people will consider the shows not based on the
bickering they have had to experience recently between our
organizations but based on their own curiosity.

I would like to personally extend a warm welcome to anyone who would
like to come to our upcoming August 22, 2009 Show to come. If you are
not comfortable showing, you are still welcome to bring yourself and
meet some other ferret people. You can see the show information at
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
President of LOS National