From:
Debbie Scott/Friendly Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 11:42:43 -0500
We have had the most perfect Spring in this Ohio Valley that I have ever
experienced in 30 plus years!  Summer is just around the corner and I
believe it will be a great one!  I hope Rose in Mexico will see this email
and send me an email, for I do not have your address and I would love to
hear how you and your ferrets are doing!  We have been given a lovely
litter of cinnamon kits by our jill named "Mia"..  never have I seen kits
grow so fast!  These are real winners!

Ferrets sure bring a smile to ones face!  Can't help but love them all!!

Debbie Scott