From:
Kathleen Homan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:30:55 -0400
Hi everyone, its Kathy from Petco again and I just had to write in
regarding using Bio-Spot on ferrets or on any animal for that matter.
We carry Bio-Spot in my store also but I personally will not recommend it
to anyone for any animal and neither will several of my co-workers.  I
personally have seen horrible side-effects from use of that product in
cats and when I questioned my vet about it, he said his practice never
backs using that product in any animal.  Although I'm sure there are alot
of people using Bio-spot without problems, I personally don't think it
worth the risk when there are other flea & ticks products proven safer
for use on ferrets.  Try and enjoy the sunshine!  Kathy and the fuzzy and
not so fuzzy family.