From:
Nic Orbitani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:34:35 +1100
Hi list,

Just wondering if anyone knows where you can find an online source for
hammie and bedding patterns for ferrets?  I recently moved to Australia
(Melbourne, Victoria) to live with my fiancee.  Along with him, Ana (da
weezle princess, 3 years old) and Charlotte (Cattledog) joined my crew
of three dogs.  Unfortunately ferrets are not as popular as they are
in the US, so the range of toys and bedding is much smaller.  The one
hammock we've found locally is the nylon-canvas kind, not exactly
comfy-cozy.  She does have blankies to snooze on but I'd like to make
little tents, tubes, sleepy-sacks, cuddle-cups etc.  Ana is helping by
already gleefully "testing" the materials! ;-)

Thanks
Amanda & Nic
Cade CGC, Isabella, Sierra CGC, Charlotte and Ana
http://www.geocities.com/cabrissi/index.html