Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 17:08:23 +1200
Hey guys!

I gotta new fwiend in de ot'er day, an' b'cause his Dad, Neil, is havin' a
birfday soon, we've all been thowin' a birfday party up here at de Bwidge!
Dole is havin' heaps of fun, misses his Dad, bu' says dat he had to
celebwate his birfday so dat *ev'ryone* up here at de Bwidge knew jus' how
much he wuvs his Dad, even d'ough he's here an' not at home wiv him.

Emmett joined in de celebwations an' took some ot'er ferrets up on a
wrestle match <chortle> Didn't take him long!  <dook dook>

I'm off to get some more of dat Ferretone-cake now b'fore de ot'ers
steal it.

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!