From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 01:37:13 -0400
Dear Mom,

I know Pie or Sara usually does these things, but I, well "we" wanted
an opportunity to share a few things with you. Ok, this could be kinda
all over the place because there are so many of us who want to have
their say so here goes.

Athena: The lesson you taught me is that even *I* can be a mommy. You
gave me all the tools and all I needed was to add lots of love - thank
you mom, and I love you!

Zues & Merlin: We were named after some really cool powerful
characters, but nothing will compare to the power of your love for
us, and our love for you ... always

Spanky Rose: Giggled, poofed, war danced and then blew you a kiss!!!

Louie Ville Slugger: My name is as big as your heart mom, and I will
always love you!!!

Rosie, Rascal, Madaline, Noodles, Gizmo and Sugar Babe: Put together
a very well choreographed war dance I wish I we could have tapped for
you. It was in the dance style of lyrical fuzz - what else could you
expect?

Bucky & Mojo: Bucky did that Rico Suave look, and Mojo stomped on his
paw to remind him it's mom we are sending this message to.

Ms. Nancy: Opened up her beautiful Rainbow colored wings and flew into
the air and created a rainbow heart with the words "I Love You Mom
Always" in the middle of it.

Ophelia, Lil Bit, Dino, Prizzy, Wolverine, Casper, Jersey, Charlie,
Jewel, Angelica, and Princess: Used their fuzzy litle bodies to make
the words "Mom is # 1", we thought the # was the best, imagine four
ferrets all doing the speed bump, to going one way, and two, laying
on top of the others, going the other way - it was a w e s o m e !!!

Chance and me (Isis) were in charge of getting everyone together so we
could send you this message, but more importantly, so we could be here
for Stewart when he got here.

It was magical!

We were all at the Bridge, making our message for you and waiting for
Stewart to arrive, and in the midst of our organized chaos, he was
there. He ran, and I mean RAN into the middle of us all shouting "LOOK
AT ME"!!!!

He was leaping and jumping and having such a good time, and then the
next thing he knew, he was in the middle of a ferret pile, and at the
bottom squirming his way up in time to yell.

WE LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!!!!!! We will all be waiting here for you, and not
just waiting, but watching over you as well!!!

We love you and miss you tons!!!!

Your Fuzzy Master's to our Fuzzy Slave!!!!!!!