Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 10:51:24 -0600
I first want to say thanks to all who wrote about Hobbes.  He is doing fine
and safely behind a locked front door!!

I also wanted to encourage people to write to the major network news
programs.  I'm sure many people have done this already.  I sent of an email
to all the different major news programs (ABC,NBC, CBS) encouraging them to
cover the story about Kodo.  Hopefully if they get enough email they one of
them will cover the story.  For those of you who can't send money this may
be the best way to show Kodo your support.  Just do a web search for ABC,
NBC, and CBS.  Use quotes around the letters (ex. "NBC") as it helps to get
rid of useless hits.  Almost any page will do as they all have links to the
home page.  And if you do send email let them know you are sending it to the
other networks.  Maybe fear of losing a story will get them to cover it.

Good luck and God bless you Kodo!!

The three in Idaho,
Brad, Kelly, and Hobbes (hey Kodo, when you get out lets go travel the
world!!)