From:
Mike Lazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 1995 09:41:23 -0600
    I am new to this forum and have already found useful stuff here.  I used
a trick found in the FAQ to clip the nails of my little girl.  Jessica is a
5 year old female with a great personality.  She like to cuddle and give
kisses as long as I am walking but the second I stop moving she has to get
down.  As you can imagine hygiene is a chore.  I put a drop of Ferettone on
her chest and while she was distracted I cleaned her ears and clipped her
nails without any problems.  I am glad to still have Jessica, last summer
she lost the hair on her hind end, she was almost totally bald, the vet told
me it was the adrenal thing and that she would not be around long enough to
even waste the money on vaccination for her.  A few months later she grew
her winter coat as thick as ever and she still has hair, is this normal??

Mike