From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 02:58:13 -0500
"Hey, listen to this..."

Five whiskery faces turned upwards, noses quivering in anticipation.

"Ping and Puma are at the tractor again. And they're going to contact
the Otters."

Five ferrets sighed happily in unison.

"And Frances?" said a different voice. One that sounded like one of
the Goodfellas, but with a slight lisp due to bad dentition,. "Ya know
I don't care what dose ferrets get up to. But Frances..."

"She's with them. Under the tractor," said Ariana, the ferret at the
keyboard. "She just charged Ping..."

There was an ominous rattle of tiny quills. "Dose ferrets better not
forget her this time." There was an angry hiss and what sounded like
the cracking of tiny, hedge-hoggy knuckles. "Massachusetts ain't too
far from Joisey and I know some fellas up there who owe me a favor big
time..."

Six ferrets, well acquainted with Vinnie's temper, exchanged worried
glances, and shivered.

sent by
Ariana, Toos, Lolo, Buddy and Razzle.
And Vinnie.