From:
Bruce Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 18:31:28 -0500
Here is the update.

Michael F. Janke has re-donated runner with the cobra tag and has asked me
to now auction it off to FML members for the NJ ferrets cause.

Michaels said "I guess, though I'd like to see the FML members get first
shot at it, since they're the ones that are most supportive during these
times." So runner will be auctioned off to the FML members.  The Http
address is, http://members3.boardhost.com/advancedhelp/

The auction will close Saturday December 30 at 6pm est.  If you don't have
disposable income say till ie. Jan 5 that is fine.  Send the donation to
Kim or Ann for the ferret cause in NJ.  I will mail 2nd day priority mail
shortly after Sat the 30th.  If overseas it will take longer.  Runner is
in perfect condition handled by 6 people been in a white plastic bag since
the beginning, smoke free home.

dooks and safe happy holidays
Bruce