From:
Ada Gallicchio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:57:23 -0400
A ferret was found in NJ and will be adopted out to a wonderful family
after the quarantine period.  Please advise me if anyone has reported a
lost ferret.  They will be required to describe the ferret.  I have made
a pretty thorough search and have not found any ads or listings that meet
the description.  If this ferret is simply lost, I would obviously love
to reunite it with its family.

I unfortunately do not have time to read and therefore do not subscribe
to the FML, so you may post this with my email if you would like.

Thank you for your help.