From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2013 13:08:23 -0400
Hey there Miss Ruby WAY TO GO!!!! ;) I am happy to hear that it was you
who bit your Mama and not Cody....don't get me wrong now lol I'm just
so glad that it was you because it shows that you are feeling better
and you still can do ferrety things :) I had those wet tings in my eyes
too when you're Mama first told me about it.

You keep doing what you have to Miss Ruby to show your Mama that you
are feeling good. Your story gave me the giggles too ;) just don't tell
your Mama.

Love and BIG HUGS to you Miss Ruby.

Love from Rosie & Buster