From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 09:45:52 -0800
Hi, everyone!  Just a bit of this 'n that for Tuesday's FML:

Cabinet Doors -- I just moved into a new place and had to keep heavy boxes
against every cabinet door until I could get to the problem.  Went to the
hardware store & found some *super strength* magnetic closures for 89 cents
apiece.  They mount using only 3 small screws, are invisible when the doors
are closed, and are they ever strong!  I'm not exactly a 97-lb.  weakling,
and I really gotta tug to get those doors to open.  If Max defeats them,
I'll let you know.  He's capable of about anything (he's one of the ferrets
that can levitate, BTW), but I may have stumped him this time.  We'll see...
:)

Fredonia Ferrets from Tulsa to Albuquerque -- Folks, if any of you reading
this are located between Tulsa and Albuquerque, please consider becoming
part of the Ferret Railroad and give these little guys a lift.  I made the
run from Fort Smith, AR to Memphis with the 9 fuzzbeans headed Southeast,
and no kidding, I'd do it again tomorrow!  It only takes a few hours of your
time plus a little gasoline, and I guarantee you'll be amazed at the lift it
gives your self-esteem to lend a hand to such a noble cause.  I think Al in
Memphis and Cheryl in Atlanta, who also took part in transportation and
housing, will echo my sentiments.  *Please* help if you can.  Remember, no
one stands so tall as the person who stoops to help the helpless.  :)

C.B. and Maximilian
Little Rock