From:
Enrique Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1993 12:58:59 -0500
Hi there. About judy's advice on the radiator problem, if you put bricks or
anything to block the ferrets, make sure you don't block the ventilation while
you are at it. If you don't mind then ok. (just trying to keep you from
freezing)  :)
Marie: I'm sorry to hear of Loki. :(
Paul and Shellie: Sorry about your furries too :(

This is depressing...

Well, on a lighter side...  I was thinking of adding another trick to Coco's
repertoire( one). Maybe rolling over. I saw this once on TV. There was a
ferret show and one of them was trained to roll over on command.
Enrique and C