From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 12:07:14 EDT
Someone else is older and better these days besides me and she is a ferret.
Kirby is 5 now and looks great.  She used to be skinny and the one to get
sick but now she s heavier, furrier, and more energetic.  We hadn t seen her
in a year and were amazed at the change.  We stayed with her and her family
during our summer trip to NY and I wanted to share this nice surprise.

Fannie enjoyed the trip to NY and appeared energized by the cooler weather.
Her thievery got us into trouble and we even caught her trying to steal the
drain stopper from the bathroom sink.

"Farrah" and "Pheobe" who are birth sisters were happy to be reunited for
the first few minutes, then started to argue.

Incidentally, Kirby s now eating the senior version of Totally Ferret which
may explain the improvement.

Alice