From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 21:17:12 CDT
**** Northern Californians and the rest of the FML family Please help!  ****

Some very dear friends of mine have met a tradgey.  Dave and Lisa Doyle are
in search of there baby ferret Tony Doyle.  He was last seen @ 9:00 Thursday
night with Uncle Steve watching "Discloseure".  Between then and the next
mid-day he dissapered.  It is very likely that he went out the front door
with the people goining in a out.

YES the whole family has tore the house apart.  He is not in the house.  Yes
they went all over the neighborhood for blocks and blocks.  They have called
everyone, put up posters, gone door to door, and handed out flyers.  They
have done everything and anything possiable to find him.

The Doyle Family ( ZOO) Lives in Northern California with there 6 ferrets
and various other critters.  It is very important that they find him before
someone with bad intentions (F&G).  They live in Eureka, which is up north.
They have notified the California Domestic Ferret Assoication (CDFA) also.
There is a chance on his finding that the F&G will have him ordered out of
the state.  All arangemnts are made for that... Tony and possiably the rest
of the fuzzies will fly directly to me in Tx or someone else in Flordia.

   TONY :   5 months old
            3 pds so far! ( BIG boy!)
            Black Eyed White w/ Light Panda markings

 Please in ANYONE has any info contact  ANY or ALL of  the following :

      David Doyle :  [log in to unmask]
      Lisa Doyle  :  [log in to unmask]   or [log in to unmask]
      ME!         :   [log in to unmask]   or [log in to unmask]
              OR CALL THE CDFA: (415) 917-0364

Now if you are on the other side of the map and wondering how you can help
*PLEASE* send any words of of incouragement to them.  This is really very
devistating for the whole family.  They need our thoughts and prayers.  Any
positive energy in this situation is good.

To TONY: Baby boy where ever you are PLEASE come home... you are dearly
missed by your whole family and others that you dont even know.  Cleo your
sister and all the other girls really miss you and promise to be nice to
there little brother if you come home.  Mom and Dad want you to come home
and ride in your tonka truck and celebrate Sammi's birthday.  Its not the
same with out you.  Uncle Steve wants you to come home very badly also.  And
I promise Tony if you come home I will personaly come to Calif and give you
a big hug and some maceroni.  We want your smiling face back.

Thanks FML I always know you are here for anyone.

 Austin and the Trio
 CJ ( Tony babe you sound hot! Lets got out on a date!)
 Tippi ( NO I saw him first!  I am older so I get the man..  you can have
 Razz)
 RAZZ ( Hey girls wanna play?!  huh?!  come on lets play?  HUH?  DUH?  oh,
 BOING!)