From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 23:49:55 -0700
Dis' us again!  Anyways, yesterday, Da taught dat Ma might be needin' some
lovies 'cause she was at school all day long (boo-hoo) and so he brought
Shiva wit him in the car!  Shiva says:  I was a good girl and it was so neat
to be in the big world and I loved bein' wit my Da and Ma so much!  I hope I
get to do it again real soon!  Da drove with his knee while he held me in
his arms!

Godmom Dayna...How does you likes your webbed feets page???  We went to
Kinkos and got dose photograpes that you sent us put on the pooter and
stuffs!  Lots of peoples says dat dey likes it lots too!  Our Da is really
interbested in your great-horned owl dat you had as a pet!  He is so jealous
and all, dat he wants to know if you can get one for him!  We will have to
show him who (get it!) is boss dough in dis house (ME!  Rosie says) and we
can all 5 of us kick some Bubo virginianus butt any old day!!!

Speaking of butt-kicking...the latest ting going on in our house is dat
Rosie and Shiva been fightin' every chance dat dey git...cause dey is
competing for the position as princess of the house...cause Wiggles is the
queen, so Rosie-posie-gonna-bite-some-toesies and Shiva-weava-bo-beva been
grabbin' each udder by the neck and draggin' each udder across the carpet!
Ouch!  Maxie sure is glad to be out that mess!!!  Then, when Da checked
under the covers up in the big bed today, there was Rosie and Shiva spoonin'
each udder like little angel sifters what love each udder berry, berry much
and stuffs!!!  Can you imagine the paradoxicalogical implifications of dis
here peeonmefarm???

Anyways, yesterday we had lots of company!  Four young humans came over wit
dere mom and played wit us for hours and hours...Wiggles got so excited she
remembered that she was a ferret and put aside her lady-like, proper ways
and started climbing all over everything and running around wild-like!  Ma
and Da did the double-take, talkin' 'bout trippin' or sometin' about dis but
I didn't see dem' fall on the ground at all!?

Wells, it looks like Uncle Stevie ain't gonna do the Big 'Venture
drawings...sigh....so we is waitin' to see what happens wit' the e-mail and
stuff about dis here artist ting gonna draw us like we was movie-stars or
sometin'...well, maybe we will just say dook it and publish it our wittle
selves at Kinkos and send it to people who want it...so dey can read it all
at once and over and over and to dere kids and friends and stuffs...our Da
can't wait till he has wittle humans wit' Ma cause den dey can read our
'ventures to dose rugrats!  But you know who is gonna keep gettin' all dat
attention around here!!!  Ferrets rule the universe!!!  That Milky Way ting
has some good chocolate taste in it too, Maxie says.

Speaking of stuff and tings, lately we got in the habbit (not even chasin' a
rabbit dang-nabbit!) of stealin' the pooter mouse (ain't no mouse around
here!!!) pads and stuffs, and remote controls (we don't eat the buttons
dough) and crackers, and tape recorders, video tapes, cassette tapes, Ma's
highlighter pens, and tons of shoes...better watch out for us ferrets...we
is sneaky...tee he heeeee

Rosie's gonna stow-away in Ma's bookbag and go to school wit her!

By the way, if anyone was wonderin', dere is nobody here but us fewwets!!!

Bye, bye, Miss American pie (wit whipped cream and raisins on top)!

Love and Dooks To All!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)

Visit our webpage on the world wide spider web:
(http://home.aol.com/Dookin)
And also our Godmom Dayna's webpage:
(http://home.aol.com/DaynasKids)