From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:50:28 -0700
All three of mine LOVE shower water - on their own terms.  If I turn it on,
they jump in and play (or drink it off the bottom) but if I take them in
myself to be bathed, it is not very pleasant!  Everyone can tell when they
have been bathed because my arms are full of claw marks (and I keep nails
clipped).  They really hate it.

One of mine will stand in front of the shower, every morning, waiting for
me or my husband to turn it on.  Then they jump in and have to be pushed
out.  I did trick one of them into being bathed by doing this and boy was
he mad at me, plus he stayed away from the shower for a few days.

Now, if anyone out there has ferrets that like to be bathed, let's hear it!

[Moderator's note: A friend of mine had a ferret that would love to
float on his back in a tub of warm water!  Giving him a batch was never a
problem. :-)  BIG]