From:
ShariDiane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 20:56:53 EST
The Triangle Ferret Lovers club of North Carolina is participating in the
annual Renaissance Faire on March 28/29.  We already have a "Ferrets In Art
History" board, but need assistance with a board on "The Mustilade Family."

If you can provide us with a reference source on the web, or ideas on how
to do our presentation board, please email your suggestions to volunteer
Dawson at:

Thanks for your help!

Shari Gunter
Newsletter Editor