Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 18:35:58 -0800
Hi all
Sorry about this.  Had a very busy day yesterday and did not get to do
these til today.  I am trying to catch up.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Garret.  He waz met by Bubba
and Billy Bob.  They were interested in da gossip at home.  They talked
about what waz going on.  Then they said dat they were going to da Tube
Park and enter da tube races.  They were soon racing though da tubes at
breakneck speed.  They had entered da tag team events and were not doing
to bad at it either.  They worked very well together and their handoff were
flawless.  He said to tell hiz daddy dat he luved him and send lots of
cuddles.

A pair came in later.  They said their names were Tasha and Coco.  I gave
them da tour.  They were really interested in da food part.  They went
over to da Chicken Gourmet and had some of dat, then they went over to dat
Babyfood Balconey and had some of dat.  Then they went over to da Fruit bar
and had desert there.  I never seen two little ones put away so much food.
They said to tell their new mommy dat they know she tried, it waz just to
late for them but they feel a whole lot better.  They said dat they would
be right here waiting when you get ready but in da meantime they send their
luv. and lots of kisses

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Buddy.  I gave him da
tour of da place.  He said he didn't know what happened dat da last he
remembers dat he went to sleep.  He was interested in da Flying Lessons.  I
set him up with a teacher.  He waz soon soaring away with da best of them.
His landings need a little work.  Lucky he can't hurt himself here or he
would have to have a couple of bones set by now but he will get it with a
little practice.  He said to tell hiz daddy dat he luved him and to send
lots of kisses and hugs.

I am off to get me something to munch on for a while and then maybe a nap.
Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee