Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 17:14:19 -0600
Hi all and may the upcoming holidays be great for your fur balls and you.
Several months back I posted to the FML about my ferret, Count Ibili and
the problems he was having.  The vet had suspected Juvenile Lymphosarcoma
but all testing proved inconclusive so he wanted to 'crack' his chest open
which I flat out refused.  I just wanted to let everyone out there who
wrote to me about him to know that he is in FANTASTIC shape and no more
health problems have manifested.  Whatever it was he had it certainly
wasn't J.L. or he would have been dead by now.  He is HUGE and playful
as ever and going strong.  I thank all of you for the time you took to
write to me and all my 14 ferrets send you their best.

Diane