Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 23:07:33 -0500
Heey!
Ok I need ideas for make it yourself ferret toys!  My boy is getting tired
and bored with the same ol same ol.  MY little girl is still fasinated with
the toys that come with her new home but the boy that ive had for awhile
is now seeking some new forms of entertainment.  Does anyone have any toy
ideas that I can make at home for a low cost?

"Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking"
 (_o_)=20