From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:16:59 -0700
So here I am again asking anyone and everyone out there that has ordered
pennies from me to please email me if you HAVE NOT received them.  I had
thought the nightmare with USPS was over but a new beast reared its ugly
head and I am having to deal with that one now.  So to make a long story
short PLEASE e-mail me by the 10th of October with your name, how many
pennies you ordered, and your mailing address and I will get this taken
care of.  Sometimes I wish I had never seen them blasted infernal coins.
They have really caused a lot of ruckus with getting them to where they
belong.  Leave it up to a weasel coin to do this!  Also Rusty is doing
great as can be.  I just can't get his surgery taken care of yet because
it is truly one thing after another but he is doing really great.  Thanks
to everyone out there who has supported me during this trying time.  I
have forgotten none of you.