Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:41:57 -0800
Hi all

My hooman is still having problems with their puter.  If I didn't like
them so much I would disown them.  Sonetimes you get so frustrated you
jsut want to bite something.

A little guy named Perrin came in.  Oliver, Tequila, Kahlua, Cocoa and
Slink were here to met him.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make
sure he knew everyone here.  They were real happy to see him and welcomed
him warmly.  Then it waz down to da important part of gossiping and
catching up on all da news from home.  They talked and talked.  They even
had to take a break in between to visit da Fruit Bar and refortify.  When
they were all talked out they headed off to explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  They just got done with dat in time to get over to da
Ferretone Flood to lap up on da ferretone.  They drank up quite a bit of
it too.  Oliver even tried a little surfing and waz not to bad at it but
they could not get Perrin to try it.  He said maybe later.  Perrin also
said dat he knows you did your best but when it is time to go it is time
and noone's fault.  He knows we will all be together again in da future.
He said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

I am off to party tonight at da Ferretvite Festival and dance da night
away.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee