From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:45:54 -0800
OKAY!  I think we can do this!  If there are shelters out there that would
like to send me the name, a little bio and possibly a picture of some of
your needy babies...I will start a folder.  A special person has offered to
do a web page where we could possibly post this info and everyone could go
look and pick a fert to send goodies to for Christmas!  I will post more
information as I have it!  Stay tuned or more info!!

All of a sudden....I feel Christmasy!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow