From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 06:25:10 EDT
>From:    "Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Abuse Update

Hi Dawn,

I am so sorry for all you and those poor babies have been through.  I
pray all the time that the abuse and neglect will stop.  I am going to
write you off the group to share Ricky's story with you and I see you
are on AOL so look in your spam mail as I am sure that is where my mail
will bo since I wont be on your mailing list.

I truly am sorry for the loss of these three but you did all you knew how
to do and that is all we can do.  They are safe now in the arms of our
loving God.  One day you will see them again for they will see you coming
and you will be greeted by them the one person that reached out to help
them.  Rest a sure they knew that you cared and loved them.

With Deepest Sympathy
Helen and The Weasels
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
New Castle, Pa.