From:
Kevin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 15:18:05 +0100
>Also, does anyone know anything about Midwest's cages?  I believe Ferret
>Outfitters has customized their cat cages by adding ramps.

Ferret cage displayed in Modern Ferret #5, a Midwest cage, lists for $115
thru the DOG's OUTFITTER.  800-367-3647 They have a free catalog.  I am in
no affiliated with them so I don't think this violates BIG's rules.

<BIG... if this is a problem let me know, I will email directly)

              Regards,
                 Kevin and Donna
                   Augsburg, Germany

ps.  we have this cage, it comes on a plastic base, that rolls around so
makes moving the around in front of the picture window.  Came with one
hammock and we added a second.  Three of our four fuzzies have the ramps
etc figured out.  One is still challenged by the whole event and is real
"Graceful" and certain points.  He is a Pattern (Party) color, so I guess
he is more "blonde" than the others! <G>

                        Regards,
                           SOUP