From:
Curtis & Robin Livingston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:55:20 -0500
Hello everyone, it's me Fred.  My mom and I have had a heck of a year.  Mom
got her divorce finalized, and then all my brothers and sisters got really
sick and went to the bridge.  We were both really sad, and we still miss
them all very much!  Now on to the good news.  I have a new dad that loves
mom almost as much as I do.  He took me for a ride in a big metal thing mom
called a semi.  I had lots of fun.  But I am getting lonely, so mom and dad
said i could write this email and tell everyone that I am looking for a
brother or sister.  They said I could even have more than one.  I dont care
if it is 2 brothers, 2 sisters, or 1 of each.  I get lonely sleeping all
alone.  Mom says if any fuzzies need a home and are in the Peoria or Quad
cities area to email us and PLEASE let us know.  Well I better go dad says
he wants the computer.  I have to give in to him, he spoils me worse than
mom.  I am training him well.  Bye for now!

Fred, Robin (Davis) Livingston