From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:37:24 -0400
Hi Everyone,

There is a little 2 year old girl at the Lee County Shelter in Ft.
Myers, Florida very much in need of a home.  I have been hold she is
"cream" colored, and very friendly.  She was turned in because her owner
was moving out of state and could not take her.  Her name is KiKi.

Please, someone, go get this little one!  The phone number at the Lee
County Shelter is 239-432-2083 and they are even open on Saturdays from
10am-3pm.

This is all the information I have....Please call the shelter for any
additional information.  Won't someone please help her?

Francine Prager