From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:42:27 -0400
Hiya everyone! Just wanted to remind those that have been around a
while and let those who are new to the list know that I am still making
crochet egg toys. Stop by my website at www.FerretDreamsUSA.com Yes,
I've had to raise my prices recently due to the increase of costs for
supplies. I tried to hold out as long as I could, and I'm sure you all
understand.

I also am in the process of changing the yarn type that I use for my
plush ferrets, so they are currently unavailable for order through the
website. However, you can email me directly to order them. I simply did
not want to falsely advertise them on the site since I don't have all
colors in the current yarn type I am using. The crochet plush ferrets
are still $20 each, and I will send a photo of the new yarn type to
anyone who is interested in purchasing a plush ferret companion.

And on another note, if anyone was on my Facebook friends list, you
may have noticed I'm not around anymore. I have deleted my FB account.
Don't worry, I'm still here and you can still contact me by email
anytime.

Dooks & Dances
Ann
www.FerretDreamsUSA.com

Aithnea, Aki, Taiyou, Hikari, Zantalalia, Aleksandyr, Peace & Lily