From:
Vickie McKimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 20:13:10 -0000
--- In Ferret-Health-list@y..., "Bruce Williams, DVM" <williams@e...>
wrote:
>I think that a copy of the syllabus will be available through the AFA.  At
>least that's what their telling me as they continually remind me to have
>my material in by the 1st!

Yes, Bruce, you are right!  A limited number of proceedings books will be
available from the AFA.  You will be able to order after the symposium via
our products page at our website www.ferret.org.

All symposium registrants will be receiving a copy - it's included in
their registration fee.

The Japan Ferret Association will be attending the symposium and will be
video taping each session.  We (AFA) are working out the details with the
JFA to be able to provide video tapes of the symposium also.

So, everyone, please give Bruce and Charlie and Deborah and Karen a day or
so from answering questions so they can get their session presentations
done and to me so I can compile the book!

Vickie
Conference Director

PS Registrations are rolling in, the early rate cut off is the first of
June.  This is a great opportunity for every vet and vet tech out there
who handles ferrets in their day to day practice.  A copy of the
registration form can be downloaded from the AFA website.  If anyone has
any questions, please contact me directly.

--- End forwarded message ---