Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 12:54:35 EDT
>I'm trying to present a case to Foster & Smith that by not offering
>any sort of multi-bag deal on Superior Choice like Neeps & The
>FerretStore.com did, there is a great many multi-ferret households
>and shelters who will have no choice but to find another food.

The best form of "Consumer Protest" is to simply, Purchase Elsewhere.
Not just the item in question, but ALL items from that Company. Sales
losses result in lost revenue; loss of revenue tells the supplier, they
have a problem. Wether they seek to correct the reason for their sales
losses is the difference between businesses success, or failure.
Whatever your needs are, there are always more than that one source
of procurement. Contact the manufactures for retail sources of their
products. Bulk purchases from shelters will usually result in some
form of discount.

Dooks and  Blessings,

Rick White, Treasurer
San Antonio Ferret Enthusiasts  (SAFE)