From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:41:01 -0400
Hi everyone.  Please forgive me if you get this more than once.  We are
celebrating our 4th birthday next weekend.  We have decided not to have
a cook out like we have done in the past.  What we are planning on doing
is having cake, and ice cream and refreshments.  We are really looking
forward to it this year as a lot has happened in this last year.  We
would love to see you there.  For those who cannot make it on Saturday
fear not.  We Will be having it both Saturday August 13th and August
14th.  We will be opening the doors (so to speak) at 8:00 a.m. and
seeing people till whenever.  The same time will be for Sunday.  We do
ask that you please do not bring any ferrets to this event as we have
many older ferrets with compromised immune systems.  We are also asking
that you bring a gift for a ferret.  This does not have to be much and
it is not required.  If you don't know what to bring feel free to ask or
you can send a donation to our vet.

We hope to see a lot of you here.  PLEASE R.S.V.P.  Email me or call me
for directions.

910-353-0652

Linda and the furry and not so furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org