From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 07:50:33 -0400
Hi Gang!

The ferret that was sick in the car has "classic" car sickness symptoms!!
My dog gets car sick, droooooooooollllllling, look on her face says "Mommie,
I don't feel so good", husky ears back, then barf ....If I stop the car
before she gets to the barf stage, and let her out for about 5 minutes, she
is ok until the next winding hill.  (she only gets sick on the hills of West
Virginia <smile> and when my husband is driving)

So, the vet suggested kid's draminine (sp?).  I have not tried it yet.

One of my cats gets car sick too.  Strange, when I take the cats to the vet,
they p&p (piss and poop) in the carrier, the same cat get car sick when my
husband drives.... go figure!!

Nan and pests (pets)

SuperSnooper (ferret) - chase the cats
Genieve (cat) - go 'way